Saturday, February 21, 2009

Chance favors the prepared mind"

"Chance favors the prepared mind" – Louis Pasteur




Trading using conditional orders

Let me show you a classic example of how I used conditional orders to
eliminate the abovementioned problems and profiting from it.

During the Chinese New Year, I want to detach myself from the
markets so as to enjoy the celebrations. As a trader it is important to
know when to take a break from trading if deem necessary.

The markets will always be there and there is no need to rush. Traders
who can’t just stop trading for even one day are addicted and if it is
uncontrollable, it could be dangerous. Just like gambling.

After about a week absent from trading options I decided to do some
screening and there were 13 possible counters to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment