Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"During the experiment

"During the experiment, I discovered that I could easily draft 15 petitions in a weekend compared to only 4 petitions if I worked in the office (due to constant interruptions). I also found that most clients were home in the evening and on weekends and I could quickly get answers regarding incomplete information on the Client Intake Forms without playing telephone tag. By making a simple 10-minute phone call to the client, the attorney determined that this reduced the phone calls to his office by 85% and his clients were more relaxed and cooperative talking to me versus the attorney. Happy clients make for easier and smoother bankruptcy filings and this effect spilled over into many more benefits for the office staff as well as the attorney."
"My attorney and I continued the experiment for several more months and the results continued to improve. In fact, the attorney found he had more free time and was able to take a day off every week. He also noticed that his profits had

Advances in technology now allows you
to hold the keys to your law firm’s financial success.

No comments:

Post a Comment